Sunday, December 15, 2013

Song Categories

I am in the process of getting a little more organized and deciding which songs in my songbook I want to focus on the most. I would also like to expand on what I write about, so I've divided most of my material into a few different categories to see where I can grow.

~Love~
Make Believe
Everything I Want
Angelface
Baby You are the One
A Way That I Can Understand
Pull Me In

~Hope/Inspiration~
So Beautiful
Can't Take Away Who I Am
Boundaries of my Comfort Zone
Still Believe in Dreamin

~Jealousy/Desire~
What I Want
See Your Face

~Break Up~
Enough
Damage
So Sick

~Strained Relationships~
Bring Me Down
Victim Card
You've Got a Way

~Idolizing~
Mr. Sophisticated
Bad Boy with a Heart

This is obviously not a complete list. I just wanted to see what would happen if I categorized the first 20 that came to my head. Now I've got my work cut out for me. I need to find somebody to make me idolize them and/or make me jealous so I can write more about those particular topics. Hm, interesting little exercise.

~Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment