Monday, September 3, 2012

The Great Return

I am finally back in business, thank goodness! I still don't have regular internet access, but I recently purchased a tablet so I should still be able to get online to update my blog and  do the other things I need to do every 1-3 days.

Now that the quick update is taken care of, it's time to get back to the usual stuff.

I have obviously had plenty of time to write some new material since my last post. Most of them are fragments. In the past three weeks I have moved again, left my old job, and started a new one. That's not more than I can handle, but it has provided me with minimal stress and a good deal of distractions, the latter being the larger problem.

I don't have any deeply personal or  analytical material to post today, but  since it has been so long since I updated I think it's only fair to post one of the fragments  I came up with during my hiatus. Enjoy!

I wish I could be that unaffected
I struggle with each step and you
hold your head so high
with you it's like nothing even happened
you have no  trouble forgetting me
I can't even look you in the eye

~Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment