Thursday, September 13, 2012

Goals Progress

Well, I might not be as "back in business" as I thought. I have been relying on my nook color for updates. Regular internet access is not much of a problem, but this device freezes up a lot. On top of that work takes up a lot of time as well.

Inspiration, however, has not been lacking. I've come up with some great ideas in the past few days. Meeting my goal of adding five new songs to my songbook for the month is coming along pretty well. Completing Run to You is going to be a challenge though. I have the chorus and two versions of the first verse. Once I decide which version I want to use I'll be able to finish the rest of the song. This is what I have for  the chorus.

I run to you when I get hurt
And you let me cry on your shoulder
I curse your name when you turn away
And make me stand on my own
I have no choice but to stand on my own
I have no choice but to stand on my own

~Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment